Sunday, October 2, 2016

Transfers


Celebrating my "daughter's" first three months of her mission before I got transferred :(

They moved me to Coatzacoalcos. And I totally did not see it coming.
But it's cool, it's a nice change. It's a lot cooler here --the weather I mean. Rains every night, cloudy during the day, sea-breeze (yes, they sent me to the beach again)

My new companion, Sister Morales
And I have an awesome companion. Her name is Sister Morales. She's from Mexico City, she's a really hard worker, only has 3 months on the mission but acts like she has 10. I know I'm gonna learn a ton from her and she's really great about coming up with new ideas, actively seeking people to teach... Ah I just love her so much already! Super exciting. If I had gotten any other companion, I feel like the transfers from Carmen would've been hard. But I'm adjusting well :) Did I mention she likes running? So we run every single morning (well, except Sunday, Day of Rest). I almost don't want this companionship to end!!!
Saying goodbye to the recent converts and some of the members was difficult, but LUCKY ME I get to carry all those memories and precious moments with me forever, and the hope that someday soon I will get to see them again.

Too many feelings to say what I wanna say, so I´ll communicate it with a scripture (Moroni 7:45-46)
45 And charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
46 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity,ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all


It´s true! Couldn't have learned it better anywhere else!

Five feet big iguanas ins El Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment