Thursday, March 10, 2016

FIRST WEEK IN THE FIELD

National Park of Palenque


I regret to say that I have no pictures to send right now, but know that I am safe and sound in Palenque, Mexico. I´ve seen iguanas, macaws, lots of stray cats and dogs, and I can´t believe God sent me here. I know I´m gonna learn a lot. I already have and it´s only been a week!
I have an amazing trainer. Couldn´t even begin to list her strengths. She´s going to turn me into an awesome missionary.
Wish I had more time but I have to go fold laundry so I can get out and teach. It´s been a roller coaster of a week. Lots of emotions but most importantly, I know that God is right here with me, protecting me and reminding me about all the things He has and will bless me with. Pretty awesome :) I´m already over on email time but I wanted to mention how strongly I know that God is with us always and that He has all power to protect, to save, to love and to forgive.
Love you all and talk to you next Monday!

Hermana Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment