Sunday, September 4, 2016

I'm a Happy Mom

Sister Castaneda and Sister Wilson
July 11, 2016

First week training a new missionary. Hermana Castaneda (from El Salvador) is the best daughter a mission mom could have. Takes the initiative, makes me food, we laugh at ourselves, she wants to learn English, she teaches me Spanish, she has a strong testimony, sensitive to the Spirit . . . The list goes on. So life is really good right now. Also, training has given me a lot more motivation to teach and work hard and find the people God has prepared for us. And it´s been fun introducing her to all the members. We´re gonna work this ward to death in the process of baptizing this city.

Met so many wonderful people this week! One of them is the new president of the mission and his wife, President and Sister Haws. They are incredible. You can feel the Spirit so strong when he talks, it makes me want to be a Sister Training Leader forever so I can go listen to him talk every month in the conference. What a blast! And I got to see Hermana Scholes again, my sister from Palenque :)

What I learned this week: Men are that they might have joy. So grateful to be here and to enjoy this learning process with adopted family and friends.Thanks always for your thoughts and prayers. They´re working ;)

Love you all!
The streets of El Carmen :)

Sister Sump

No comments:

Post a Comment